The original lock 13N was constructed of white oak with it having been replaced after 1900 with a new construction material, concrete. After the demise of the canal, a woolen mill expanded a two story brick factory over lock 13N. In 2010 a three year re-modeling project was completed which removed the woolen mill, re-exposed Lock 13N, and updated the appearance of the lock. An additional grant is seeking funding to purchase the grist mill located in the upper left of these pictures.
Viewable Map Printable Maps: Towpath Trail - Delphos - St. Marys